Monday, April 18, 2011

Max on Life

I received this book as a member of Thomas Nelson’s BookSneeze Book Review program http://www.booksneeze.com Thank you

Max Lucado gives us insightful answers to our questions about God, ourselves & others. The questions are some that I’ve had & Max’s answers make sense & leave me feeling better. Other questions make me think more deeply about God & the Bible. Others are just interesting because I don’t have that issue but I can apply it to someone I know. Max answers with compassion but is matter-of-fact about what the Bible has to say about the issue.

Each question is brief with a 1 - 2 page answer. You can go straight through or pick a chapter on Hope, Hurt, Help, Him/Her, Home, Haves/Have-Nots, & Hereafter. Plus, what I like, is the topical index so you can go to a specific question you have. There is something for everybody in here


No comments: